Forster Chase Corporate Finance is a strategic advisory and M&A business with a difference. We are built on principles of entrepreneurship and agility. Led by Executive Chairman Benny Higgins who has a distinguished career in the banking sector including being CEO of Tesco Bank, we are differentiated by the seniority and experience of the people that we specifically cherry pick for any given mandate.
During a deal process, the majority of the Forster Chase Corporate Finance team working on a deal also come from industry or corporate finance, and who between them have worked on hundreds of deals.
We guarantee that our project teams will be hands-on and that the most important work will not be delegated to junior staff. We are a business built on trust and ensuring our clients’ trust in us is repaid by exceptional service.
We offer the full range of buy-side and sell-side advisory services covering:
- Development of sale or acquisition strategy
- Indicative and full valuations
- Preparation of sales memorandum or acquisition financial and other information
- Identification of, and shortlisting preferred, acquirer/vendor targets
- Due diligence
- Deal negotiations
- Heads of Agreement
- Review of legal agreements including sale and purchase agreements
- Taxation impact
- Overall management and coordination of the sale/acquisition process