At Forster Chase due to our comprehensive networks at the highest levels we have connections in major global corporates, private equity, smaller boutique firms as well as not for profits and government. We have long-standing relationships with CEOs, Chairmen and Strategy Directors which means we can assess potential interest very quickly, allowing us to concentrate on areas where deals are much more likely to happen. We are also regularly approached by international investors and private equity businesses who are looking to enter specific markets – these are generally contacts that more local boutique strategic advisors simply wouldn’t have.
Whether you are looking to raise seed-funding, grow the business or arrange a Management buy-out, we have connections to the right type of organisations that would be willing to provide you with funding.
As part of these services we can offer:
- Business plan and finance proposal preparation or review
- Development of potential funding options
- Identification of appropriate funding providers
- Provision of strategic advice, funding negotiations and assistance with the implementation of preferred funding solution
- Overall management and coordination of the funding process