We are a Corporate Finance boutique with specialisms in M&A and fundraising within the Financial Services, Manufacturing, Professional Services and Technology sectors. Our Executive Chairman and board are leading and well-known names within the above industries and the calibre of our contacts and mandates are unparalleled.
We are looking to hire a Corporate Finance Analyst to support our busy team of Partners. Excellent career progression path and good working environment.
The role will usually be based in our office in central London with the flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a 2.1 from a respected university, be a qualified or part-qualified accountant and at least 6 months' to 1 year's experience within a Corporate Finance boutique, Investment Bank or the Corporate Finance division of a Big 4 accounting firm.
- Minimum 2.1 in Accounting or Finance related qualification
- Qualified or Part-qualified accountant
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year's experience within a Corporate Finance boutique, Investment Bank or the Corporate Finance division of a Big 4 accounting firm or similar
We are a Professional Services company covering Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Executive Search and Business Incubation.
We are looking for a part-time Database Admin Assistant to help organise, administrate and manage the database software and systems including CRM, Pitchbook, Zoho, and Creditsafe.
The ideal candidate would be an extremely IT-savvy person that can pick up new software and technology very quickly. Experience with cloud-based databases such as CRM software, Recruitment databases is required and experience in Analytics software such as Tableau or Zoho would be advantageous.
This role can be based remotely and we anticipate will be around 10-15 hours a week.
- Experience in administering and managing CRM software and/or Recruitment databases
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office package in particular Excel
- Experience in Zoho Analytics would be advantageous